From Kellen's Wiki
We'll use this to keep track of research and final decisions about the components and construction of the Quadcopter.
- The 'Discussion' tab above is a good place for working out what should go on this page.
- Good website about motors and fan blades
- White paper on fan blade thrust
- Cheap source for Carbon Fiber
- PAYLOAD GOAL: 4.0 lbs. (1.81Kg)
- Tensile Strength: 1240 MPa
- Density: 1.58 g/cm^3
ABS (MakerBot Produced Parts)
- Tensile Strength: 30 MPa
- Density: 1.02 g/cm^3
- apm2.0 is a ready to go sensor/computational platform for $200.
- Arduio based solution.
- Another Arduino Powered board Not as complex. but it is a fraction of the cost also not available. Must get the fluduino max to control a hexcopter.
- DJI NAZA Stabilization Controller